We at Chola, offer you a wide range of products to meet your insurance needs. These products can help you in risk protection, savings and investments. They can also help you achieve your financial goals like Risk Protection, Retirement Planning, Child’s Education, Child’s Marriage, etc.
- HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus
- HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus provides Comprehensive Protection to you & your family with choice of Plan Options
- This term policy provides you with four cover options:
- Life Option – Lump sum payout of Death Benefit
- Extra Life Option (Accidental Death Benefit) – Lump sum payout of Death benefit in addition extra Sum Assured is paid in case of death due to accident.
- Income Option – Part of Sum Assured payable on death and the remaining payable as monthly income for 15 years
- Income Plus Option – Sum Assured paid on death & monthly income paid for next 10 years.
The monthly Income can be chosen as Level or Increasing at 10% p.a.
- Under Life Stage Protection Feature you have an option to Increase your Insurance Cover on certain key milestones of your Life like Marriage, Child Birth without fresh medical test
- Flexibility to choose your policy term of 10 to 40 years as per the cover required
- Option of Regular , Limited & single Premium Payment Term
- Rewards you for healthy lifestyle with lower premium rates for non-tobacco users
- Option to pay premiums annually, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly for Regular & limited premium paying term policy
- HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Plus
- Limited premium endowment plan with an option to extend life coverage up to 100 years under whole life coverage
- Limited premium payment term equal to policy term less 5 years
- You have the flexibility to choose a policy term from 15 to 40 years
- Guaranteed Additions up to 5% p.a. of “Sum Assured on Maturity” for first 5 years
- The plan participates in the profit of the participating fund by way of bonuses from the 1st year
- Get an additional sum assured in case of accidental death during the policy term
- You have the flexibility to choose the premium payment frequency i.e. monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annual
- Tax Benefit under Section 80C and Section 10(10D) of Income Tax Act, 1961
- HDFC Super Income Plan
As you approach different stages in life, there are dreams and aspirations that you set out for yourself and your family. But this does not set you free from the day to day responsibilities of managing house, paying for health expenses, school fees etc. To help you ensure that none of this is compromised for the other, we offer you a money back plan such that you can fulfill your dreams uninterrupted.
- Enjoy Regular income for a payout period of 8 to 15 years.
- Your Regular Income comprises of Guaranteed Base Income (GBI) payouts, varying from 8.0% to 12.5% of the Sum Assured on Maturity, payable every year.
- At the end of policy term you get a Maturity payout , aggregate of accrued bonuses and the last guaranteed payout
- Your Regular Income and Maturity Benefit will be Tax Free under Sec 10(10D) of Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Get Tax Benefit on premiums paid under Sec 80C of Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Choice of Plan options with various combinations of premium payment and policy term to meet your income goals.
- You can customize your coverage by opting HDFC Life Income Benefit on Accidental Disability Rider that offers monthly Income of 1% of rider Sum Assured in the event of Total Permanent Disability due to accident for a fixed period of 10 years.
- The flexibility to choose the premium payment frequency i.e. monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annual.
- HDFC SL ProGrowth Flexi
- Flexibility to choose one of two benefit options:
- Life Option = Death Benefit
- Extra Life Option = Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit
- Flexibility to Range of funds to choose from:
- Income Fund
- Balanced Fund
- Bluechip Fund
- Opportunities Fund
- Flexibility to choose any sum assured multiple from 10 to 40 of the annual premium
- HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium
Every parent naturally wants the best for his or her child in every sphere, particularly education. Best-in-class education is no longer a luxury; it’s a must-have for anyone who wants to excel in his or her career. But that is easier said than done, given the escalating cost of education at premier institutes coupled with increasing competition. Fortunately for you, help is at hand. Children insurance plans help build savings so that over time there is enough to finance your child’s education, marriage, house or car.
- Flexibility to choose from 4 funds to suit your risk appetite:
- Income Fund: Higher potential returns due to higher duration and credit exposure.
- Balanced Fund: Dynamic equity exposure to enhance the returns while the debt allocation reduces the volatility.
- Blue chip Fund: Investments in large cap equities.
- Opportunities Fund: Investments in mid-cap equities.
- Flexibility to select premium amount – no ceiling on maximum premium
- Flexibility to select tenure of 10, 15 - 20 years
- Flexibility to select the Sum Assured
The details listed on this page are based on information collected from the principal’s website and product brochures. Please read the policy document for further details.